Cognitive Assessment for Business Organisations
WE BUILD RAPPORT AND ENGAGE EMPLOYEES WITH AN OPEN AND TRANSPARENT APPROACH.
In the corporate sector, cognitive assessment testing for employees has two important business drivers: workplace safety and employee productivity. Cognitive testing can be a less invasive method to screen for impairments that could be affecting workplace performance and safety.
We also undertake cognitive assessments as part of an overall fitness for work evaluation for individuals in work and those on sickness absence.
COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS, EITHER FACE TO FACE OR REMOTE USING KEY COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA.
- Can the individual perform a specific task or not?
- Which cognitive tasks can they do?
- What workplace reasonable adjustments/accommodations would be suitable?
- What are their cognitive abilities and limitations?
- Recommendation of further solutions/equipment requirements.
- How can others help the individual in their task performance?
- Help to match tasks/roles to cognitive abilities.
- Help to identify potential barriers to performance, and how these can be addressed.
- How to utilise neurodiversity:
Neurodiversity is a concept where neurological differences are to be recognised and respected as any other human variation, i.e. Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, ADHD and Autistic Spectrum. We can advise on how to apply neurodiverse potential to workplace goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can we get an appointment?
We always guarantee appointments within 9 working days of request and report with 48 hours.
How much does it cost?
We offer a very competitive fixed fee service of £460.00 per report.
Can cognitive assessment be used to improve workplace health and safety?
Several million workers are subject to drug and alcohol testing by their employers, and cognitive testing is a less invasive method to screen for impairments that could affect workplace performance and safety.
Can the appointment be conducted remotely?
We have been offering a remote assessment service. We have developed this service after significant testing and have put in place very clear procedural and protocol guidelines for clients before we proceed. These procedures and protocols are in accordance with “Telepractice And The WAIS IV” published by Pearson.