Cognitive Assessment for Social Services
OUR STYLE AND APPROACH IS CALM, SUPPORTIVE AND INFORMAL
At Os2i we have considerable expertise in cognitive assessments for social services, and legal teams involved in Family Court cases and child protection. Identifying cognitive limitations is an essential first step in understanding how to communicate and present information to individuals.
OUR ANALYSIS CAN:
- Support further assessment decision making.
- Feed into support and development.
- Advise on tactics and strategies in achieving certain goals and objectives.
- Advise on need for litigation support.
COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS, EITHER FACE TO FACE OR REMOTE, USING KEY COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA.
- All appointments guaranteed within 20 working days (maximum) and reporting complete within 72hrs.
- Quality assured detailed reporting.
- Fixed fees that are fair and competitive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can we get an appointment?
We always guarantee appointments within 21 working days of request and report within 72 hours.
How much does it cost?
We offer a very competitive fixed fee service of £480.00 per report. Our fees are LAA compliant and we break all invoiced costs down for LAA purposes.
How detailed are the reports?
Our reports are extremely comprehensive, including a full analysis of all of the WAIS IV indices with clear and precise conclusions. Our reports are pragmatic and accessible and written with the definitive purpose of supporting the client.
Can the appointment be conducted remotely?
We have designed a remote assessment service in response to high demand. We have developed this service after significant testing and have put in place very clear procedural and protocol guidelines for clients before we proceed. These procedures and protocols are in accordance with “Telepractice And The WAIS IV” published by Pearson.