Bespoke Assessment and Development Centres
ADEPT® – ASSESSMENT AND DEVELOPMENT EVENT PORTFOLIO FOR TALENT
Our assessment and development event and exercise portfolio is unique in both purpose and focus.
ADEPT® offers a comprehensive set of business simulations based on current events to facilitate direct observation of behaviour in order to strengthen strategic decisions in recruitment, development and succession planning.
There are a total of 13 themed events, and 75 individual exercises to choose from.
The events contain a broad combination of exercises such as performance management, role-play, competitive and collaborative group exercises, presentation simulations and analysis and reporting exercises.
Why use our materials?
- Our portfolio of assessment and development business simulation events are based on behaviours not competencies. We believe in focusing on the ‘observable outputs’ of performance.
- Our behavioural strategy moves away from static definitions of performance to concentrate on performance that is tangible, observable and sustainable.
- Our driving force is to build on behaviours that are flexible and adaptive, ensuring that talent management is inclusive and responsive to rapid change and uncertainty.
- When using our portfolio of business simulation events you can directly observe, record, classify and evaluate behaviour. These performance metrics will enable your managers to have pragmatic dialogue around performance, improving both team fit and cultural alignment.
- By using our events portfolio you can create a common currency and language for talent. This fosters the integration of your people strategy, creating a developmental legacy you can own.
Our materials are powerful, accessible and easy to use.
More importantly our materials are unprecedented, in that if they don’t fit your business culture or corporate standards ‘exactly’ you can EDIT them.
All ADEPT® events and exercises are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I put these materials on-line?
Of course, they are managed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License, which mean you can reproduce as many times as you like in any media.
Will Os2i design bespoke assessment and development materials?
We have been designing bespoke recruitment and development exercises for 30 years.
Can Os2i offer support with competency frameworks?
We offer a fixed fee auditing service and complete a ‘step change’ report to help you enhance your internal competency framework.
What type of subject matter does ADEPT® use?
All subject matter evolves around current events, from managing a flooding incident to preventing a terrorist attack. We can send you a showcase brochure outlining the immersive backdrop for each full assessment event along with individual exercise summaries.