Leadership Capability Assessment
PSYCHOMETRICS – UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT AT Os2i
Sometimes a wider psychometric strategy is necessary to create a more in-depth evaluation of a person’s leadership profile, or it may be necessary to evaluate the whole team backdrop or put together a leadership coaching regime. Our focus is simple and considers:
- The purpose and context of the psychometric assessment,
- Latest thinking and technology,
- Equality issues,
- Seniority/level of the individual,
- Resources available,
- Time and cost required to use the technique, in proportion to the risk of non-usage.
WHAT SETS US APART?
- We do not enter into distribution agreements with test publishers. We are qualified to use all key UK based personality measures and apply best fit in accordance with requirements.
- We undertake an evaluation of the role, relationships and organisational backdrop.
- We validate the personality profile through interview, and write a full bespoke report with recommendations of either matched, not matched or matched with developmental caveats.
- Our leading edge analytical approach takes no more than 4 hours – Board assessments excluded.
- We also offer a ‘summary report’ option that can feed into the interview process.
IN TEAM DEVELOPMENT
Our facilitative approach offers a no-nonsense strategy. We support the team collectively, and individually through one-to-one sessions. We focus on two things: team objectives and behavioural inhibitors.
FOR COACHING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Our one-to-one structured learning conferences can develop existing employees and reduce stress and pressure through the identification of key issues blocking performance. We focus on the source of the problem and impact with a view to improved personal coping and visible behavioural change.
We ALWAYS submit BESPOKE, not automated reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Name a key organisational benefit of psychometric testing?
Test results are defensible evidence, and can help companies defend against challenges to HR decisions.
Why should I use psychometrics?
Scientific evidence demonstrates less standardised forms of people evaluation are notoriously poor predictors.
How can I tell a good test from a bad test?
A good psychometric test will be absolutely transparent to you as a user. It will state how it was developed, how many people it was tried on, where it should be used and how much you can trust the results.
Don't people dislike tests?
Tests tell people about their favourite subjects; themselves. People are generally intrigued and buy into testing if they are handled in the right way and with the right level of expertise.